torsdag 1 december 2011

November!

Not much have happened at all during November. Such a boring month. Thats why I haven´t posted something here. I went down to Göteborg one weekend for the Secondhands premiere. It was really fun, I got to see a lot of friends again and maybe one or two beers too much. After that, the comp King of Style were held here in Sthlm as usually. I did the qualification round but didn´t got through to the finals. I landed a flat 9 safety and a sw 10 mute, but that was not enough. The level is so high right now with all the dubs, triples and stuff. But it was a crazy fun weekend!

The plan for me was to spend these last weeks before christmas up in Sälen. But after only rain and really shitty weather up there I decided to go home for a couple of days. The weather forecast predicts better and colder weather up there this weekend and forward so I think I will go up there next wednesday.

When I got home yesterday a package was waiting for me from New Era. Maad stoked on these crazy good looking snapbacks! Thank you John!


Pretty boring blogpost I suppose. But when I find some snow I gonna give you some fun stuff to watch.

peace

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar